Subject: Re: m3 auction on ebay
From: "Adisak Soon Wai Hoe" <adisoon@pl.jaring.my>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 11:55:29 +0800

Why are we not giving Mr Bruce Hansen his time of day, when it is all clear
to everybody who is in the wrong. I was deceived by Ben's initial post and
am angry myself at finding the kind of lies that have been placed by him on
the list. Just because Ben is a member of the LUG does not grant him any
special privellages, like our ignorance and protection. Lies are lies, and
if Mr Hansen were to be believed, we should all be ashamed of the nonsense
that we have had to read.

- --adi