Subject: Re: Bolex Banterings
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 23:09:31 -0600 (MDT)

>In another purchase (an M3), the seller threw in a Bolex 8mm P1 "Zoom
>Reflex", a very pretty camera outfit on my display shelf w/ Bethiot
>Pan-Cinor zoom lens. I still have it for when Steven Spielberg calls.
>
>Gary Todoroff

Lovely! I suspect that the movie camera will sit high on a shelf, only to be
pulled down when a guest stares at it. Question for you: are the lenses
supposed to focus? I cannot figure that one out. They have a DOF scale that
doesn't seem to jive with the focus scale. Any info would be helpful.
Private if anyone objects to the topic.

Regards,

Ben W. Holmes
Boulder, CO

visit my web site at http://www.frii.com/~bholmes/
Leica serial numbers and Leica classifieds at
http://www.frii.com/~bholmes/photodat.htm