Subject: Re: Some thoughts on the R8 ...
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 25 Jul 97 10:07:20 EDT

Chip wrote:

<<<<I look back on my decisional dilemma with the F5 and other R's for that
matter,  and I am very glad I to have the R8...>>>>>

Way to go Chip!!!!!!!!!

Another convert. !!!!! :)

<<<<One roll through the R8 made a fast convert. You can't really tell by
looking at it on the  shelf or brochure but it becomes like an old friend almost
immeidately.>>>>>>>>>

Boy isn't that the truth!

I know the guys kid me about my near radical responses to the R8, but it takes
having the camera in your hands and actually shooting with it, to know you have
an incredible piece of machinery. Even if Leica screwed-up not having winders
and motors ready for the camera launch.

ted