Subject: Re: Leitz car + other daily bothers
From: orath@astral.magic.ca (Otto Rath)
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 19:53:54 -0400

>All,
>
>Please feel free to disagree loudly with what I'm about to write.
>
>Though I make no pretense toward being a paragon of virtue when it comes to
>informative postings, I'm a touch perturbed by the sheer volume of inane
>ramblings that are filling my mailbox each day.
>
>I just came back from an 8 day trip and, thanks to this list, had 432
>messages waiting for me. Now, I might not mind such mail volumes if it were
>all as informitive as Erwin Puts postings, but sadly, the majority of what
>I came back to was idle banter and subject-free chatter

Hi,Danny

I'm afraid that I've been guilty of sarcastic babbling too.
 Thanks for reminding me of that with your posting. I wouldn't be
surprised, if some LUG family-members
 accused you of lacking a sense of humour. Well, it's all in the family!
Regards -otto-

otto w. rath, 504-633, northcliffe blvd. toronto on. M6E 3M3 canada (416)
783 5128