Subject: Re: official list rules <off topic> push del if not interested.
From: orath@astral.magic.ca (Otto Rath)
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 11:42:55 -0400

>At 04:53 PM 7/26/97 -0700, you wrote:
>>
>>Time passes and things change. The very name of the list connotes all
>>things Leica!
>>
>>Enjoy!
>>--
>>Roger Beamon
>
>Please excuse my off topic interjection, but the official rules say "This
>list is intended to be used by people who take photographs with Leica and
>OTHER RANGEFINDER CAMERAS." I have an Argus C3, and thousands of Argus C3
>made Kodachromes, so I guess I finally qualify.
>
>Apologetically yours,
>
>Jim

O weh, now the floodgates will open: not only Contax, but all those Leica
clones from Akarette,  Canon IV, Steinheil Casca, Leotax, Lordomat,  Nicca,
Nikon S, Reid to Zorki will qualify as well; our mailboxes shall run over.
- -otto-

otto w. rath, 504-633, northcliffe blvd. toronto on. M6E 3M3 canada (416)
783 5128