Subject: Re: M6 Ownership Survey
From: Vondauster@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 15:06:51 -0400 (EDT)

< M6 owners, I'm doing a survey on this list regarding your M6's. If u have a
 minute kindly pls. fill the form and send directly to my email address for
 compilation. I want to know more about the M6 problems among the owners.>

OK.

 a.) How many years have u had your M6 ? year bought ?

for my oldest, 11, 1986.

 b.) since the time of purchase did you ever have it serviced, brought to
 the shop for adjustments, tune-ups, maintainance, etc.
 what was the reason it being in the shop ?

No. It has worked flawlewssly, as have my other two.

 c.) How do you rate the durability, reliability of your M6 ?

Perfect.

 d.) Would u buy an M6 again ?

I have owned three. Yes.

Hope this helps.