Subject: M6 Quality
From: Vondauster@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 14:38:59 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All,

Please let me add my two cents worth to this thread. I have had three M6s
over the past 11 years, and well as at least 6 M3s (I tend to restore and
trade the latter), 5 or 6 IIIs of various vintage, etc. In hard use the M6
has been, for me, absolutely reliable. If I don't ness up, it doesn't. To
date my experience duplicates the esteemed Mr Grant's - yes, the M3s have a
very nice "feel" to them, but as a user the M6 cannot be beat!

Thank you for your time. I love this forum!

Will