Subject: Re: R9 Suggestion
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 07:21:27 -0700

On 27 Jul 97,  Jim Brick wrote:

> You are correct, I tried this. Leica must think it's insignificant
> because they say the eyepiece shutter is for shielding the meter cell
> from stray light when the mirror is down. They say nothing about fogging
> film with the mirror up. Roger, what does your R6.2 manual say about the
> eyepiece shutter?

Geez, I'll have to look. Lets see now, where is that manual that I never
read fully? Busy today, but will look and report back with its wording.

- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Leica Historical Society Of America
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com

                EQUALITY:
   Prosperity or egalitarianism--you have to choose.
   I favor freedom--you never achieve real equality anyway;
   you simply sacrifice prosperity for an illusion.
               -- Mario Vargas Llosa