Subject: Re: Ferdinand's M6 Ownership Survey
From: Detlef Beyer <d.beyer@hermes.de>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 19:05:15 +0200

Hi John Gilbert,

I also replied to the survey. I had three times a not completly closing
shutter (never had any problems with any other camera) on my M6.
I got the M6 in 1991 and on a average of 400 images I maybe get one or two
not sharp images. This seems to have three main reasons: I'm using the
21/2.8or a 35/1.5 most of the time (and sometimes the 90/2, close to never
the 28/2.8) with a deep area of sharpness, I'm used to manual focussing
since I never had a AV camera and I was lucky with this aspect of my M6.
But what's going on with all the people who got a Leica because of the
"incredible" sharpness (compared to other brands) <g> ?

Detlef

<HANDMADE SIGNATURE>