Subject: Re: Ferdinand's M6 Ownership Survey
From: dannyg1@IDT.NET (Danny Gonzalez)
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 03:27:48 -0400 (EDT)

>I am currently shooting with a Hasselblad 203FE and a Mamiya 6.

John,

Sorry to read of your M woes. I'm having a few lens cam problems myself. I
wonder if Leica USA is any quicker on the turnaround....?

Care to tell us (at length) about your H'blad 203FE? Which lenses are you
using? How's the metering? Easier to us in manual or AE? Any older F lenses
in use? Is it hard to meter with these (as compared to FE versions)?

Danny Gonzalez