Subject: Re: Thugs are Stupid
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 21:12:55 -0700

On 30 Jul 97,  ted grant wrote:

<snip>

> I've found all the earlier posts and comments regarding the red dot logo
> just ridiculous banter along with the black tape etc. hell I never look
> at the front of any of my Leicas, as I'm too damn busy looking through
> the viewfinder!
>
> But then I guess there are some folks who play with and stroke them
> instead of driving the hell out of them. :)

Yo, troops! Get it through your heads, will you, that we who tape aren't
ridiculing you for not taping, yet, for some strange reason, you seem to
be laying it to us who do.

I don't care if you think it's dumb as hell, I'm going to continue to
tape, OK?

Now, you want to hear what I think of folk who have nothing better to do
than sit around and ponder such a stupid thread as this?  Nah!
- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Leica Historical Society Of America
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com

          Thought for the day:
      Intuition (n): an uncanny sixth sense which tells people
      that they are right, whether they are or not.