Subject: Re: Leica Lens Combination
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 06:31:41 -0700

On 30 Jul 97,  Paul Schliesser wrote:

<snip>

Hi Ken,

Paul gave some well reasoned advice, and so you don't feel like the
compleat idiot if you happen into the following trap, let me relate an
instance of what I did or didn't do right after I satisfied my lust for an
M after many many years of only SLRs.

First roll of film found me forgetting to focus at all in fast paced
shooting situations. Those years of observing focus in the full frame did
me in. Metering was there in front of me and was tended to all ok, but
that image was sharp all over and my eye just allowed the focus patch to
go unattended. You acclimate quickly, however, and soon you'll do the
right thing with whatever body you pick up.
- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Leica Historical Society Of America
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com

          Thought for the day:
      Romance begins when you sink into his arms,
      and ends with your arms in his sink!