Subject: Re: Wetzlar/Solms Quality
From: John Buford <jbuf@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 11:46:21 -0400

Dear Ben:
	I agree with you totally, this sounds like the same group that beleives
taking pictures with Leicas is the worst possible thing you can do.  To
this group I am the worst kind of person. I am a user.  I do not let my
stuff sit in a case, I put it in a camera bag and put that bag on my
shoulder and take pictures.  I own a lot of equipment, most of it
Leica.  I own and use a Cl, Cle, M4-2, M4-p, M3DS and a complete R
system.  I have gotten splendid results from all of these cameras.  I
use my stuff as much as I can. Damn I guess I do not gualify to be a
Leica snob, just some guy who loves taking pictures.

John