Subject: Re: Leica Wide Angles?
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 11:06:12 -0600 (MDT)

I owned an example of the current 28 Elmarit, which I later traded to a LUG
member. The slides I produced with that lens are by far some of the sharpest
images I've ever made. I just couldn't see the frame lines without trauma to
my face.

Also, the lens was quite heavy and large, and intruded into the finder. Oh
well, can't have everything.

Regards,

Ben W. Holmes
Boulder, CO

visit my web site at http://www.frii.com/~bholmes/
Leica serial numbers and Leica classifieds are no longer available
http://www.frii.com/~bholmes/photodat.htm