Subject: Re: Leica M6 and Contax G2
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 06:06:23 -0700

On  4 Aug 97,  Shawn London wrote:

<snip>

>Buy a Leica if you want a first-class camera.  Call your financial
>analyst if you're looking to make an investment.

I think most of us know that, Shawn. If not said, it was strongly implied
that *as a camera*, the Leica is a better long term investment. We won't
take our retirement accounts and convert them into rooms full of Leica
gear.
- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Leica Historical Society Of America
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com

          Thought for the day:
      Communist (n): one who has given up all hope
      of becoming a Capitalist.