Subject: RE: M6 sales idea
From: Tore Larsen <tore@cs.uit.no>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 15:26:28 +0200

Cut the price of the M6 body by at least 50% to get much more M-series
participation worldwide. There are many people who want an M6, but can't afford
one. (Adversely there is a limit to the number of people willing to stash out
the current M-series entrance fee.)

Package the body with one or two of the reasonably priced lenses (35/2, 50/2).

Earn money selling more lenses. This is where development and performance is
currently found. Lower prices significantly for old lens designs as new are
introduced.

BTW: This would drastically cut the second hand value of my own gear. That's
alright, I bought it to take pictures, not as an investment nor to be
associated with particularly affluent people.

__
Tore