Subject: RE: M6 sales idea
From: Tore Larsen <tore@cs.uit.no>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 19:15:27 +0200

- -----Original Message-----
From:	Dan Cardish [SMTP:dcardish@microtec.net]
Sent:	Monday, 04 August, 1997 16:21
To:	leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject:	RE: M6 sales idea

<snip>

My understanding is that Leica is selling all the M6s that it makes at
current prices.  Perhaps Leica can't produce anymore without large capital
investments, and this may not be in its strategic plans.

Dan C.

Or they may be approaching "Just In Time" production, like anyone else.

My advice is simply to sell many more bodies by adjusting the price from
outrageously expensive to plainly expensive. Then sell lenses to all those new
users that you get onboard.

__
Tore