Subject: Back to bags
From: "Steven L. Alexander" <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 16:02:15 -0400

Awhile back we were talking about bags and I would like to say that I think
that Filson makes several bags very suitable for carrying cameras around.
Two in particular; the 230, small field bag is right size to walk around
with single body, couple of lenses, incident meter, film and other desired
goodies.  For a complete system the 240 small carry-on bag will take a lot
of stuff.  Two other interesting bags in their line the 265 large
compartment case for all type of odds and ends and their 216 31" fly rod
case for a tripod is good. The 536 or 532 travelers vests are neat.

The two camera cases, 230, 240 can be improved by adding appropriate Domke
or Tenba interiors.

Theses are all heavy duty cotton canvas, waterproof with good leather trim.

I like them because they are sturdy and not >camera cases<.

Happy snaps,
Steven