Subject: Re: Leica-Users List Digest V1 #583
From: Chris Bitmead <ChrisB@ThePla.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 21:22:40 +1000

A question from someone who doesn't have a Leica but is curious....

Apparently the M6 comes in chrome, black and titanium.

And I can see from the list of lenses that some are chrome, some are
titanium and some are unmarked (I guess black???)

What is the history of this situation? Is it traditional to buy chrome
lenses for a chrome body, and the titanium lens for the titanium body?