Subject: Re: Self-timer Add-Ons
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 97 09:11:46 PST

     Hi,

      I have one of these and used it off and on with dissatisfaction.  It
     is very inconvenient to use because the length of the tong needs to be
     adjusted for each camera.  If the length is not right, it could give
     too much force or it would not even fire the shutter.  I rather stay
     outside of the picture.

     Regards,
     David Lee