Subject: Re: M6 Electronic
From: dannyg1@IDT.NET (Danny Gonzalez)
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 18:31:14 -0400 (EDT)

>I for one would hate to see the Leica M
>cameras go towards the Contax G.

Paul,

Me too, or either. I'm not for one moment suggesting a whiz bang, gee whiz,
program motored, electronic noise maker. A standard M6, with an 'A' on the
shutter dial and a two step shutter button. Nothing revolutionary about it.
The technology of the Leica R3 in an R8 age.

Another change I would like to see is some sort of overhanging shutter dial
and possibly, a speed scale in the viewfinder. Like the CL or M5, but
without a size/shape change.

Danny Gonzalez