Subject: M- series comment
From: firkin@netconnect.com.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 10:15:23 +1000

G'day all,

Just a quick note. Don't want to jam up cyperspace ;-) There have been a
couple of comments about the Dual Range Summicron on an M6 over the last
year or so. For your information, mine will not detach from the body if the
focus ring is at the near focus range. ie I have to focus to infinity to
remove the lens from the body. I presume the focus cam is jamming with
something otherwise and fear that to force it at all would damage
something. Anyone else noticed this?

PS still open to suggestions on the Christmas disc. Thanks Detlef for the
initial comments.

Alastair Firkin