Subject: Re: Took the R8 plundge - thank you all!
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 1997 17:51:51 -0700

At 08:24 PM 8/5/97 -0400, you wrote:

>Now, I have to decide about the R28mm or R35mm/2. I like 28mm as a focal
>lenght, but I hear that the 35/2 is quite amazing.
>
>Pete Myers

My feeling (personal experience) is to buy the 35/2, then in the future get
the 24/2.8 . The 35/2 and 24 are two of my favorite lenses. To me, the 28
is too wide to be medium wide and not wide enough to be w-i-d-e. If you are
going to have only one wide lens for a very long time, then maybe the 28
makes sense.

Jim