Subject: Re: M6 and DR summicron
From: "S. Khai Mong" <khai@iware.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 07:44:34 -0400 (EDT)

A couple of people have responded to my note abut not being able to
use a DR summicron on my M6 ---

> I use a DR Summicron on my M6, and focus in the near range with ease

I can swear it doesn't work on _my_ M6 _my_ DR summicron.  Something
is definitely in the way.  When I pull up the lens to go to near
range, it will go on to that little tongue, but no further, not to the
other side of the tongue.  And the eyes won't go on, because the
little ball won't depress.

Perhaps because my M6 is relatively new?  Don't have the serial number
with me now.   When I first got the M6, I just took it for granted
that that's the way it was.

- --
S. Khai Mong           Imageware Inc, 323 N. First St, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Email: khai@iware.com                                Voice: (313) 994-7301
WWW: http://www.iware.com/~khai                        Fax: (313) 994-0802