Subject: Re: Where Angels Fear To Tread
From: "S. Khai Mong" <khai@iware.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 13:01:57 -0400 (EDT)

Short of making a Leica newsgroup ....

I am thinking of subscribing to a digest and making that digest
avaiable on my Web site, with some minor cosmetic brushup, updated
every few hours, with a sliding window of expiration.

If anybody else had done this let me know, so that I won't have to do
it.  Does anybody object?   It will be avaialble to the whole world.

> >>My suggestion for a split would be:
> >>
> >>MC - M cameras.
> >>ML - M  lenses.
> >>RS - R related subjects
> >>PD - Photography, film and darkroom.
> >>OT - Other subjects, none of the above.
> >
> >I would add  OP - Other products
> >

> Hi,
>
> this is a nice but not very new idea. Didn't work in other list. What will
> happen: a typical subject line will look like this after a while:

- --
S. Khai Mong           Imageware Inc, 323 N. First St, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Email: khai@iware.com                                Voice: (313) 994-7301
WWW: http://www.iware.com/                             Fax: (313) 994-0802