Subject: Re: Secret desire
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 06 Aug 97 11:44:49 EDT

Bill wrote:

<<<I want to take a chimpanzee and teach him how to point and push the
button on  an auto-focus, auto-exposure camera, with a motor drive.  All
I would have to do is load the film.  Now if you let the chimp shoot a
hundred rolls of film (3600 exposures) there are bound to be some good
shots in there.>>>>>>

hey Bill,
Guess what?

National Geo already did it some years ago and the chimp did a great job! :)

ted