Subject: Re: The Leica R8 and moving up from Canon
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 06 Aug 97 11:44:52 EDT

David Morton wrote:

<<OK, there is the standard finder, in my case these are the DE-2 'High
Eyepoint'<<<<<<

Hi david,

I didn't re-post all your message, however thankyou very much for an informative
bit on the viewfinders. As I'm not familiar with the Nikon system I can now
understand what you were talking about.

I see that there would be merit for removable view finders, but I think I'd
rather have them sealed to avoid as much dirt and other little bitty things
getting inside, it's bad enough as it is when changing lenses in any wild and
wooly weather blowing without taking the view finder off as well. But obviously
one would change only where the conditions would permit.

Thanks again, I really didn't know Nikon had that many interchangeable prisms.

ted