Subject: Fill Flash with Metz & M6
From: Kermit_Daniel@monitor.com
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 15:25:19 -0400

I have an M2 and an R7.  I use the R7 almost exclusively for its TTL flash
capability.  I'm thinking of getting rid of it and getting an M6, which I
have wanted for years. As much as I like the R7, I think I'm just a
rangefinder guy after all.  If I do this, I'll probably get one of those
Metz units that has its own fill-flash capability (I'm using a Metz 32Z2
now; I would replace that with a fancier Metz).  Does anyone have
experience with this M6/sophisticated-Metz combination?  I'm trying to get
a sense of whether I'll miss TTL too much.  I don't do a lot of flash
photography, and when I do I like to not have to think about it too much.
I realize the M6/Metz combination will require more thought, but if it
isn't too bothersome and the results are pretty reliable and good, then I'm
fine.  Flash isn't an important part of my life, and I've got a good
selection of M lenses,  so that isn't an issue.

Any advice, stories, or ramblings will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Kermit