Subject: Re: Never change a winning team ...
From: dannyg1@IDT.NET (Danny Gonzalez)
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 05:37:52 -0400 (EDT)

Ted,

I considered not answering these latest posts of yours but I'm just not
happy with what you've inferred of me and I do think you owe some
explanation.

>If one doesn't like the camera the way it works, very simple, don't buy
>it! Then you >wont have to critisize nor suggest changes!<

 Why do you automatically consider constructive criticism as innately negative?

> please desist from tampering with my tools!<

_Your_ what? I also own M6's and am well within the 'dues paid' boundries
of decent, respectful conversation to hold, and speak, my opinion of it.

>It begins to look like some folks just don't want to do anything using their
>fingers and brains to take pictures any more.  They want the camera to do all
>their thinking for them and if they want all the BS bells and whistles, hell
>there are any number of "dumbell no thought P&S cameras" on the market!

I'm heartily bothered by the allusion you've intended toward me with your
words above, especially on a public forum. Please be more respectful
towards the opinions of others you may disagree with in future postings.

Danny Gonzalez