Subject: Re: Never change a winning team ...
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 08 Aug 97 01:03:31 EDT

<<<I'm heartily bothered by the allusion you've intended toward me with your
words above, especially on a public forum.>>>

Danny,

A most heartfelt apology as my comments were not aimed at you specifically as
you have taken them. It is not really my style to put anyone down personally.

We all have our opinions and I over re-acted inrelation to what I saw being
posted in what appeared to be a number of messages about making the M6 "more
auto" and not reading each and every name posting.

The comments were made I suppose in a generic sense if that is a form of
responding.

Again I apologize if I have offended you.

ted