Subject: shutter priority
From: Damian Dlugolecki <damian@europa.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 1997 22:07:07 -0700 (PDT)

Having worked mainly with a Nikonos for underwater and angling photography
I'm new to a shutter priority system.  The M2 I recently purchased with a
35 f2 lens  (with ocular for M3) is a joy to use.  My shooting is confined
to the garden with either my kids or some vegetables as subjects.  The
vegetables are easier.  I'm shooting either very early AM or at last
light.  I've heard and read a wide range of theories about shutter speeds
with hand held cameras and perhaps I'll just have to burn a lot of film to
figure out what works.  But now that I find myself in such learned company
perhaps I could prevail upon you to give me a tip or two.  BTW I also have
a 90 f2.8 tele-elmarit.  Thanks
Damian Dlugolecki
Troudale OR