Subject: Re: shutter priority
From: creadick@mindspring.com (Nowell Creadick)
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 08:57:29 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Damian....I just wanted to say hello and welcome to the Leica list
especially since I "know" you through ordering strings and sending people
to you for that...I am a violin maker here in Chapel Hill NC and own the
shop "Hillmusic".....Let me know if you do not get a great answer from
another list member.  I will basically say the M3 is "photographer
priority".  You decide the combination you wish to control the image.
Nowell