Subject: Re: First M
From: cmiller@berkshire.net (Curt Miller)
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 19:57:36 -0400 (EDT)

Tom and group,

I've had two M4-Ps and have found both (one very heavily used and one near
mint) to be extremely reliable and enjoyable to use.  I just parted with the
near mint one reluctantly because I got an M6, but it will be missed.

Curt

>I am considering an M4-P as my first M body and would appreciate comments
>relative to it, M2 & M3.
>
>Thanks
>Tom

Elizabeth Mei Wong
Birding with Berkshire County's Hoffman Bird Club or
             Women Outdoors at http://members.aol.com/womenout/index.htm

Henry Curtis Miller, M.P.A.

Pittsfield, Massachusetts
In the Berkshires, next door to Tanglewood