Subject: Re: First M
From: wilcox@umcc.umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 07:30:00 -0400

The M4-P has frame lines for 6 focal lengths which appear as pairs in the
viewfinder. This can be good because it accommodates more focal lengths.
OTOH I like my M2 precisely BECAUSE is has only one frame visible at a
time.

No selt-timer on the M4-P if that is important to you. (Not on some M2
bodies also)

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>