Subject: Re: 35 M, sorry I forgot ...
From: ABreull@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 05:27:59 -0400 (EDT)

In einer eMail vom 17.08.1997  21:48:58, schreiben Sie:

>As for the
>1.4 Summilux aspheric, I can't judge whether it's really too heavy or
>bulky.  My 90mm Summicron is sort of a tank next to the 35 & 50mm
>Summicrons.

And, sorry I forgot to mention this, it's neither heavy nor bulky.
It has a real lovely shape and weight, and it matches absolutely with the M
Leicas,
giving her an harmonic shape additionally.

It was probably a plastic fan, who started the heavy-bulky-rumor ...

- -Alf