Subject: Re: Which Leica? HELP !
From: "Tom Wyse & Jo Hughes" <joandtom@mtnhome.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 23:02:25 -0500

- -----Original Message-----
From: Stephen <cameras@jetlink.net>
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Tuesday, August 19, 1997 6:22 PM

>If you are looking to the Rangefinders, my site has a not so objective M
>Buyer's Guide  at
>
>http://cameraquest.com/mguide.htm    (nothing about R's)
>
>Stephen Gandy
>

>Mr. Gandy,
    I am not the one you wrote the above to, but I sneak in on your Camera
Quest site,  comments : GREAT !!!
I am 'very' new in the Leica game and really only on the fringes, I have
IIIB, C & F and have just ordered an M 3 in
'user' condition...I take photos, not collect cameras...the kind of
information you have in the M Buyers Guide, is exactly the kind I need at
this point.   I just wanted to say Thank You.
Tom