Subject: DR 50
From: firkin@netconnect.com.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 97 05:55:10 -0700

G'day Stephen
On the later M6's, the shroud has cut outs
into its outside edges corresponding to the four corners of the film
gate.

Does this make sense to everyone?

Not quite. My DR works fine on my late M6, BUT I cannot remove the lens
unless it is focused at infinity. If the focus is rotated to the stop tab
[all this without the eyes] the lens jams as you try to rotate it to
dismount. Not a major problem, but something to check and avoid if it
applies to your combination.

Alastair Firkin