Subject: M6 and 35/2 for sale
From: John_McLeod@designlink.com
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 11:36:19 GMT

Due to the need to purchase a new/used car for my wife, 1 year old son, and
yellow lab, I have decided to sell my chrome M6, 35/2.0 M lens, and two Leica
UVa filters (I also have a Contax T if anyone is interested)

Chrome M6 (sn 1774817)
Includes original box, strap, and body cap
$1,650, Ex+++ condition (or better)
Purchased new from Whole Earth Access in Berkeley, CA 6/3/91

35/2.0 M, German, non-ASPH (sn 3521449)
Includes original box, lens caps, hood, and pouch
$895, Ex+++ condition (or better)
Purchased new from Whole Earth Access 4/4/91.  I haven't tested the new ASPH
version, but I can say that this particular lens is TACK sharp, even at 2.0,
with minimal vignetting wide open (less, even, than my 50 Summicron).

Leica E39 UVa filter (fits 35/2 M lens), mint, $38

Leica E67 UVa filter, mint, $75

Please let me know if you're interested.
john_mcleod@designlink.com