Subject: Chrome M6 for sale
From: John_McLeod@designlink.com
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 10:24:28 GMT

LUG members -

You may recall that I advertised my chrome M6 on the list a few days ago.
Either no one likes M6's (!) or my price was too high.  I was asking $1,650,
but have lowered the price as shown below.  Please let me know if you are any
more interested than before.  Thanks.

Chrome M6 (sn 1774817)
Includes original box, strap, and body cap
$1,575, Ex+++ condition (or better)
Purchased new from Whole Earth Access in Berkeley, CA 6/3/91

I also still have a mint condition Leica E67 UVa filter for $75

john_mcleod@designlink.com