Subject: Re: Which Leica? II(D)
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 16:47:54 -0400 (EDT)

Ken -
     Back in the old days when I had to wear a suit coat or jacket,
 I preferred to carry the virtually indestructible Mod. II(D) as it had
 no protruding strap lugs. It didnt have flash synch, but that was
 no loss for me since IMHO - Leicas are for available light.  I just
 slipped the little black beauty in my coat pocket and the 35mm
 Elmar (which only stuck about an inch, gave me a little added
 room when used with the II(D)s viewfinder.
 Cheers -
 Marvin Moss
<<
 If you really want small, rugged and light I suggest a IIf or IIIf with a
 50mm f3.5 Elmar. One of these is with me nearly all the time.
  Cheers!
  kw