Subject: John McLeod
From: n5xrd@juno.com (Richard W. Hemingway)
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 16:00:42 CDT

LUGGERS,

I see  where John has advertised some Leica equipment. on the LUG.  He
wrote and asked if he could use my name as a reference.  I would like to
say that I have bought Leica equipment from John, and he is not only
honest but delightful to deal with.  I bought a 180/2.8 R lens that he
told me was mint-.  The lens was very very close to mint and I have
enjoyed using it.

I hightly recomend him.  BTW he did not solicit this statement.

Richard Hemingway
Norman, OK