Subject: Re: Trip to "Solmes"
From: Michael Goldbard <m@gbard.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 13:57:51 -0700

Eric,

I'm sorry that you took such offense at what I hoped would be nothing more
than a gentle rejoinder.  I tried private e-mail the last time you cut
someone off at the knees.  Evidently it did no good.  Bill is obviously a
well-intended, decent sort and I'm sure we all welcomed his efforts.

Eric, clearly you are the final arbiter of what is interesting or useful on
the LUG and we should all defer to your superior wisdom and grace in
communication thereof.

		Regards,

		Michael

P.S.  I will, in the future, refrain from replying to your postings, either
to the LUG or on the Compuserve Photoforum.