Subject: Re: Trip to "Solmes"
From: Eric Meyer <74415.1305@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 22 Aug 97 00:10:22 EDT

To:  >INTERNET:Leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

Michael Goldbard wrote:
  >> I'm sorry that you took such offense at what I hoped would be
  >> nothing more than a gentle rejoinder.

     We seem to have highly incompatible styles.  I took issue not
with the tone of your message, but the suggestion it made -- whereas
you seem to have taken offense at the tone of my response while
utterly ignoring its content.  Tone is far too difficult to gauge
accurately online, especially when dealing with people you don't
really know; you should concentrate on content.

  >> I will, in the future, refrain from replying to your postings,
  >> either to the LUG or on the Compuserve Photoforum.

     That's also acceptable.  I will be glad to have you keep your
notion of what constitutes "cutting someone off at the knees" to
yourself.

              -- Eric Meyer.