Subject: Re: Stereoscope
From: Lucian Chis <chis@ece.orst.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 14:42:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there,

If I am not mistaking, I have seen the device you mention in the 1948
edition of the Leica Book;  The stereo adapter seemed to attach to the
front of the lens and it would split the 24X36mm frame into two half
frames. The adaptor used some mirrors (or prisms) to take the two
pictures.
I will consult the book and get back to you on this if no one else knows
for sure.

Lucian