Subject: Re:Leica papers
From: Erwin Puts <imxputs@knoware.nl>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 22:18:13 +0200

hello LUGgers,

I would like you to spare a few minutes to visit my Leica pages in
English.
It now has a number of my testreports translated in English
It has a long list of book reviews about the Leica published in English,
German and French.
If any one of you would like to submit a review or a book not included
as yet, be my guest
It has a list of all Leica M and R lenses with code numbers, versions
and lenshood numbers and some more.
It will soon cover the design philosophy behind the R8
and a comparison between Leica and Zeiss optics philosophy.
Erwin

http://www.imx.nl/photosite/leica/leicahome.html