Subject: Re: Summer Travels
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 09:42:11 +0500

At 03:18 PM 97-08-21 -0400, you wrote:
>What wonderful stories!  I hope next time you're in the states you'll come
>down south, too. Thanks for sharing your travels with us, Ian; however, I
>wonder if you time-traveled, too.  Your message is dated January 1st, 1970!!
>Tina
>Tina Manley, ASMP
><http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
><http://www.aperture-photo.com>
><http://www.onlineartistleague.com>

Hello Tina,

	Thanks for pointing out that my calendar was more than a little off.  At
times though, it does seem more like the 70's here as some things just do
not change that much.  We even have a "few refugees from the 60's"
wandering around and Freak Street still exists.

Ian Stanley

Kathmandu, Nepal