Subject: Re: Riefenstahl
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 11:23:34 -0600 (MDT)

>To all:
>
>	Please excuse the rather long attached file.  It is an article from the
>Jerusalem Post 8.23.97. <SNIP!!!>

S. Alexander,

I assume that you scanned the source of this article for viruses before
putting it on all of our hard disks?

I am beginning to get annoyed at this crap! DO NOT SEND ATTACHMENTS TO THE
LIST. No person here has the right to write directly to my hard disk without
my express permission. Attachments are downloaded from one's server and
written directly to the recipient's HD. Do it to me again, and I'll send YOU
the entire King James Bible as an attachment! Don't think do? Try me.

If anyone insists that we ALL see your referenced article, letter, image,
etc., put it on a site and include the URL in your EMail. Pushing it onto
our machines is downright inconsiderate and rude, not to mention dangerous.

Regards,

Ben W. Holmes
Boulder, CO

Visit my web site at http://www.frii.com/~bholmes/