Subject: Re: Stereo "M6" Yes
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 23:23:20 -0400 (EDT)

<<
 Re your stereo viewer equipment question below, almost everything one
 could want in stereo-related items is available at the following WEB
 address for Reel 3-D Enterprises in Culver City, California, run by a
 very personable married couple from whom I have ordered multiple items
 previously:

 http://www.3d-web.com/reel/reel3d.html

  I have just been to the site and YES it is true.  It might not be Leica but
 they do have every modern stereo gadget available: poloroid filters, beam-
 splitters, slide bars and even a viewer ($6.95) for viewing a pair of full
 frame color slides.   ******Marvin Moss*******