Subject: Re: Sherry Krauter's address
From: "S. Khai Mong" <khai@iware.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 10:54:05 -0400 (EDT)

Leikon35@aol.com wrote (about Sherry Krauter address) :

> Golden Touch Quality Camera Repair
> ( Sherry Krauter)
> RR2 Box 803
> Purgatory Road
> Campbell Hall, NY 10916
> (914) 496-8834

I called her up about three weeks ago to repair something.  She said to
send it to:

  Golden Touch
  118 Purgatory Road,
  Campbell Hall, NY 10916.

She said explicitly not to use "RR2 Box 803".  Phone number is correct.

BTW, I sent in a 100mm f2 Canon LTM for repair, with bad diaphragm
blades.  Anybody have any experience with that?  I'll find out when I
get it back, I guess.

- --
S. Khai Mong           Imageware Inc, 323 N. First St, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Email: khai@iware.com                                Voice: (313) 994-7301
WWW: http://www.iware.com/~khai                        Fax: (313) 994-0802