Subject: Hektor-M for Sale
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 23:58:15 -0400 (EDT)

     I have sold out all my LTM Hektors but I have 2 near mint "M" mnts
 left.  I will keep one for myself and sell the better one.  It is E39 with
 click stops, has front cap and is still in the original plastic bubble.
     The serial # is 1385840 and the price is $250 including insured 1st
 class priority mail in the US.   Anyone interested - please send mail to:
 Leikon35@aol.com  - not to the LUG.  Mail through the LUG will not be
 answered.

  Marvin